Fluke 424D Laser Distance Meter- 100 Meters
* Fluke 424D Laser Distance Meter supports to measure up to 100 meters accurately & quickly
* Perform other calculations: Area (square feet/meters), Volume, & Pythagoras calculations from 3 different measured values
* Track leveling & height measurements with an inclination of 180-degrees
* Corner angle, built-in compass features makes the technician to accurately record the measurements
* 4-line backlit display
* Addition/Subtraction calculations can be performed
* Includes automated end-piece correction. When measuring from an edge or corner, a built-in sensor detects the position of this bracket and automatically changes the reference point
* Includes audible keypad feedback
* Automatic shut-off feature & battery life supports 5000 measurements
* Measure room's diagonal & horizontal distance from a stable reference point
* Can be fixed on a tripod
* Enables quick recall of 20 measured values
|Typical measuring tolerance 1||±1.0 mm 3|
|Maximum measuring tolerance 2||±2.0 mm 3|
|Range At Leica Target Plate GZM26||100 m / 330 ft|
|Typical range 1||80 m / 260 ft|
|Range at unfavorable condition 4||60 m / 195 ft|
|Smallest unit displayed||6 / 30 / 60 mm (10 / 50 / 100 m)|
|Ø Laser point at distances||6 / 30 / 60 mm (10 / 50 / 100 m)|
|Measuring tolerance to laser beam 5||±0.2°|
|Measuring tolerance to housing 5||±0.2°|
|Laser type||635 nm, < 1 mW|
|Automatic laser off||After 90 seconds|
|Automatic power off||After 180 seconds|
|Size (L x W x D)||127 x 56 x 33 mm|
|Weight (with batteries)||158 g|
|Temperature range Storage operation||
-25°C to +70°C (-13°F to +158°F)
-10°C to +50°C (14°F to +122°F)
|Maximum relative humidity||
85% at 20°F to 120°F (-7°C to 50°C)
1. Applies for 100% target reflectivity (white painted wall), low background illumination, 25°C.
2. Applies for 10 to 500% target reflectivity, high background illumination, -10°C to +50°C.
3. Tolerances apply from 0.05 m to 10 m with a confidence level of 95%. The maximum tolerance may deteriorate to 0.1 mm/m between 10 m to 30 m and to 0.15 mm/m for distances above 30 m.
4. Applies for 100% target reflectivity, background illumination between 10'000 lux and 30'000 lux.
5. After user calibration. Additional angle related deviation of ±0.01° per degree up to ±45° in each quadrant. Applies at room temperature. For the whole operating temperature range the maximum deviation increases by ±0.1°.